You will have been provided with links to access the Client Interface. The Client Interface is your means of access into the system and allows you to perform all necessary functions for managing your box office and selling tickets.
The Client Interface is formed of five parts:
- The Admin Interface allows you to manage the system, including setting up events and pricing and setting up all others aspects of your box office such as memberships, merchandise and donations.
- The Settings Interface manages the system settings, including adding users, setting up roles and permissions and adding or amending attributes.
- The Sales Interface is used by Sales Operators to perform sales to customers over the phone and counter. It is also used to manage customer accounts and to edit orders including those placed over the Internet.
- The Insights & Mailings Interface is used for getting data out of the system for your own use either for marketing purposes or accounting records.
- The Website Admin Interface is used to configure how the Spektrix system is integrated with your venue’s website. If you have employed third party web developers you will probably want to grant them access to this.
Tip: If using Internet Explorer you may find it useful to switch to full screen mode by pressing Alt+Enter. This is particularly recommended if using a small screen. Press Alt+Enter again to return to normal mode. In other browsers, you can enter full screen mode by pressing 'F11'