For your convenience during the time that the Coronavirus and COVID-19 are causing uncertainty and additional work, we have compiled a list of all of our Support Centre articles which might be of use. You will find documentation on a range of topics here, with everything in one place for easy access.
Some of this content has been created specifically to help with tasks generated by COVID-19 - such as the article on our new Ticket Converter tool, which helps you to manage large numbers of cancelled bookings by asking customers to donate some or all of their ticket value back to your organisation.
Meanwhile others are more generic articles which nevertheless may be of use at the moment. Here are the articles we suggest you familiarise yourself with:
- All In This Together: a new white paper from Spektrix offering advice and guidance on how to communicate with customers and manage the process of cancellations
- How to Cancel Events in Spektrix: best practice advice for how to use Spektrix to make the process of cancelling performances as simple as possible
- Working From Home: advice and suggestions for how to prepare your organisation for working remotely
- Reporting on Lost Income: how to find the information on the financial impact on your organisation of refunding tickets, using reports in Spektrix
- Understanding the Ongoing Impact of Cancellations: best practice suggestions for reporting on and understanding the choices your customers make when performances are cancelled
- How to Reschedule Instances: how to set up and use custom Attributes with dotdigital to efficiently contact your customers, control the message that you’re providing and keep track of who you’ve contacted
- Make the Most of Membership Schemes During Closures: best practice suggestions to consider before making any changes to memberships, as well as tools you can use to help implement the decisions you settle upon
- FAQ: Managing Flex Passes During Closures: suggestions to consider when handling Flex Pass tickets for cancelled performances
- Collecting Gift Aid Declarations on Converted Donations: for UK clients, suggestions for how to identify customers who have made donations via the Ticket Converter, and ask them for a Gift Aid declaration if you don’t already have one on file
- How to Find Your Spektrix Clientname: details of why it’s useful to know your clientname, how you can find it and what you can do with it once you have it
- The Spektrix Ticket Converter: a new tool to ask customers to convert their cancelled tickets to donations
- The Spektrix Ticket Converter For Non-Spektrix Users: dotdigital - information on how to use this tool with dotmailer if you're not a Spektrix user
- The Spektrix Ticket Converter For Non-Spektrix Users: Mailchimp - information on how to use this tool with Mailchimp if you're not a Spektrix user
- The Bulk Instance Update Tool: use this tool to apply changes to multiple Instances simultaneously instead of making each one individually
- Donations and Funds: set up and use Funds to accept donations
- Personalisation in dotdigital: set up dotdigital to use custom contact data fields for personalising emails
- Customer List Builder: how to create and understand customer lists
- Guide to Standard Reports: details of each Standard Report/ what it’s best used for to help you understand what’s available and find the most suitable report
- Criteria Sets: how to understand and create criteria sets for reports
- Methods of Payment and Custom Payment Types: setting up and using Custom Payment Types
- Adding and Editing Users: how to understand and amend users’ system access
- Restricting Access to Spektrix by IP Address: setting up and using IP restrictions with Spektrix
How to receive updates
We recommend you subscribe to this thread in the New Documentation forum for updates as and when any of these articles are updated with additional information, or any new articles are published.
Just click on the Follow button at the top of the page to do this:
Every time we post an update to that thread you'll receive an email notification with the full details.
How to access these articles
We have made all of these articles public, which means you can access them without needing to create an account on the Spektrix Support Centre. Where possible we have also made public any further content linked out to from these articles, however if you’re prompted to log in to Support Centre then you will have tried to open an article which hasn’t been made public.
From this screen you can either log in if you already have an account or click Sign up to create a new account. As long as you use your work email address - i.e. the same domain (the bit after the @ sign) - then you will be able to access everything on Support Centre as soon as you’re logged in.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about any of the topics covered by these articles please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Spektrix Support team.