All users will be automatically upgraded to the new Dotdigital interface by 13 September 2023.
To support you with this change, below we’ve provided some information from Dotdigital and links to where you can start learning about the updates.
The way that the integration between Dotdigital and Spektrix works has not changed, however you will notice an updated look and feel of the Dotdigital navigation. The interface now features new sections: Home, Campaigns, Audience, Content, and Connect.
The biggest change you’ll notice is that content previously under the Email tab has been split up and moved:
- To build a new email, go to Campaigns > Email.
- To access an email template or form, go to Content.
- To build or revise a program, go to Automation.
- Campaign replies are now easier to view and manage, and the content of replies can be exported. Learn more about the replies report.
- There are also improvements and additions to the filter options for the email reports table view. Users can now filter by sent date or activity, and show cumulative all-time data, or data for the selected date range. Learn more about the email reports table.
- Another feature added is a heat map tab is the link hotspot report. The heat map shows a thermal overlay of all your contacts’ clicks on your email campaign. Learn more about using the hotspot report.
Dotdigital has provided a guide to help you locate the platform areas and features you’re used to in the new navigation.